shalex
Местный

Сказал(а) 'не согласен(а)'!: 0
Сказали 'не согласен'! 3 раз(а) в 2 сообщениях
Поблагодарили 3,280 раз(а) в 1,176 сообщениях
Все 'Спасибо' этого пользователя. :
0 за это сообщение
1 Всего

Первыми ответил Stephan, крутой сотрудник Zimo. Уверяет, что прошить можно. А если нельзя, то вот нехитрый рецепт разблокировки:

Скрытый текст
Generally the black Z21 offers updates (firmware and sound) only to the ZIMO decoder types with has been delivered to Roco/Fleischmann, so namely MX630, MX645, MX646, MX648 but maybe also the MX649 and MX658N18 (as this newer types have been also already delivered to Roco, but I´m not sure, if Roco has already implemented those types in the current version of the maintenance tool).

BUT you can unlock the maintenance tool to update any (!) current ZIMO decoder type regardless whether it has been delivered to Roco/Fleischmann or not.

How to unlock the maintenance tool:

- Please set via normal CV-write of the Z21 the CV#144=0

- Please turn off the analogue mode in CV#29.

- Then start the maintenance tool as usual.

- At the window where you select the file (.zsu for firmware, .zpp for soundprojects) press the keys Control+Alt+Z at the same time, this unlocks the update for all ZIMO decoder types.

I´m not sure, if you first have to select the file and then press Control+Alt+Z or you have to press first Control+Alt+Z and then select the file (just try it out, one of it works, I just forget the order).

So it is possible to update the MX658N18 with the black Z21.

Best regards,
Stephan Hubinger

ZIMO Elektronik GmbH
shalex вне форума  
Вверх
6 пользователя(ей) сказали cпасибо: